Saturday, April 16, 2011

Living in Your Past-a memoir

I used to be the kid that will cry at the death of a living being,be it an animal,a relative etc etc...
I used to be that young boy,that will feel sad at the instant someone's being mean at him,
I am the kind of person;that doesn't sleep at all when I realised that I have done a mistake in my life...
From what you can understand,
Im always living in my past,
Never letting go of it,
Constantly rewinding in my head,
This is why i feel depressed all the time,
Trying to find all the signs,
To put an end to this misery of mine.

I have to let go,
I have to learn how to give it all away,
And to just remember that life has many things to say,
You just have to know what you want to listen,
I have to move on,
I should forget about the past,
I should bring myself up again,
And stand on my own two feet.

God,
Please give me strength..

Reminiscing about the past is a dangerous thing;you might get sucked into it...

No comments: