Monday, February 6, 2012

Life i had for a year...

Its been a long time since i last blogged.. a year to be exact, hows my life so far? haha, many things have changed, how Im closer to God, the ever increasing mistakes that ive done, the amount of friends that can pull me out of the shithole.... basically, i have a good life, heres a recap on what happened last year, i was studying A levels in UCSI, got a JPA scholarship to India, decided to appeal, and i got myself here in Sunway doing MUFY for medicine, so, to be exact, i was given a whole new life, i broke up with her, we both knew it was going to happen, our pathways, were difficult and I myself caused her so much heart pain. I felt guilty for a long time, but soon time healed our hearts and we both moved on. Mufy was great, cool teachers, cool pals, averagely ok grades, i cant thank God enough as He has given me a second shot at life. =) Thank you God.. !

No comments: